Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New to the 6.0 scene an new member

753 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  g2shuck 
#1 ·
Hello guys, Just wanted to say I've owned a 7.3 for 5 years an have came to the .org many times for help an this site has always been great. I now have 275,000 miles on the 7.3 an picked up a healthy 2004 6.0 here locally in Indiana. It has 225cc river city diesel injectors, 66mm turbo, Air dog 150, studs, gaskets, egr delete, oil pump, 5 inch exhaust, and SCT powerflash. The auto tranny has a aftermarket torque converter. All of this work was done by River City Diesel within the last 20,000 miles. I've only had this truck for 2 weeks an so far I love it. earlier this year the truck was on a dyno an put down 534 HP. Its quite a huge difference over my 2001 7.3 with an intake, exhaust, and 6 pos. chip. Just wondered if there is anything I should pay particular attention to? ya know maybe the next weak link Lol. I love this site an i'm very glad I finally decided to sign up an join

#4 ·
#7 ·
Welcome to the ORG. I also suggest a monitor to make sure your investment is healthy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.