Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Low fuel pressure wooes....

588 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  03XL6.0 
#1 ·
So i decided to check my fuel pressure since i was asked by a friend to haul a 45ft race hauler for him the rest of the year. His old 12v got eaten up by the KDP. My truck has been running fine but this is a big trailer and has a lot of weight to it and since my scan gauge isnt here yet i figured i could at least check fuel pressure..

well fast forward i borrowed a fuel pressure gauge from the same guy found out my fuel pressure maxes out at about 39psi at WOT.... :eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes:

time to do a blue spring mod right. well dont have time to order one offline so i hit up the local International dealer hoping to score one for around 50 bux.. Not happening... FORD ONLY PART... )*@Y$)*#Y$)(#*@$Y)P*@()Q(#@*@&#$^.. not happy so i went to the ford dealers here in town(we have 3) all owned by the same family.

So i forked out 85 bux for the kit.:mad::mad::mad: not happy but i have awesome fuel pressure now so i guess its worth it..

Sorry for the rant

#3 ·
lol yeah i guess so.

Headed to Auto zone here soon to pic up my Scan gauge II

was looking on there site and saw Autozone carried them so i called up my local store and sure enough they have them in stock! :woot: :woot: no more shipping to worry about!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.