I called my local dealership about prices on

Blue spring
Turbo feed line
Turbo drain tube.

I just called to see if they were reasonable and close to
Tousley

Then I asked for a laugh how much in labor

Guess how much ---- close to 700$

Haha I was very entertained at lunch including my crew members as we all partaked in a nice little Laugh

#3 ·
Agreed, they have a bit a labor into all that, and while they are in there, you should just have the oil cooler rebuilt, since you're in that far anyway. Its about an 8hr job on paper for the oil cooler, and I'd bet that's what they based that on.

One of the benefits of learning how to work on the 6.0L yourself.

#4 ·
Yup for sure. I'm going to Rawr my parts from
Tousley . Since I'm working seven days a week till dark ill just wait till I have time. The dealership where I'm
Working wanted arm and leg for those
Parts. I don't mind waiting in bit to get the parts shipped here

#7 ·
If you have a 2003 style cover the attachment to the oil cooler is different.

The price for the ool feed tube is only half the price if you get it from International. Ford must have a 300% markup on it. :D

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide.com App

#9 ·
I usually try to check with my local dealership on prices because they've been pretty helpful when I've stopped in, but I can never justify the cost. Even with shipping, Tousley is almost always the way to go!

#10 ·
I normally take note of the Tousley prices then go to my local dealership and ask them to match. Which they normally do. The only item my guy couldn't find is the hard charge pipe to replace the plastic one. Even with a part number his computer wouldn't pull it up.

#11 ·
Tousley was 120 dollars cheaper on an injector than my local dealership. Unreal how much they mark things up!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.