Ran at the track again lastnight - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 06-30-2012, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ran at the track again lastnight

Well lastnight I went to the track again to test the truck out again. Couple weeks ago my best was a 13.797 and lastnight my best was a 13.747. I still launch around 10-12lbs boost never know exactly due to the tree lights up fast as hell so I cant really set my boost up like I want to. I ran agaisnt a dirtymax running EFI Live with a twin setup running stock turbo and not sure on the other turbo. I got the jump on him and had him almost to the 1/8th mark then he finally started to pull on me. Got 3 runs in my first 1 was a 14.3 at 76mph had my wife with me so I had to let off so I wouldnt go under 14. Second run was the 13.7 at 96 mph and the 3rd run was a 13.8 at 96 mph. Order my FICM programmer from PHP just waiting on it to come in there still waiting on parts from Edge. Keep in mind my tuning is for stock headbolts and I have 222k miles on the stock tranny and still running strong. Cant wait to see what the truck will run with the Atlas 80 on.

2006 Ford F250 King Ranch CCSB Stock for now

Sold 2003 Ford F250 Fx4 CCSB 4" Turbo Back Straight Pipe With 6" Tip Egr Delete 6.4 Banjo Bolts Blue Fuel Spring Upgrade Cat ELC Coolant Coolant Filter Edge CTS SCT With IDP Tuning PHP FICM Tuner Zoodad Mod Track Time: 13.747

US ARMY 13F
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 06-30-2012, 09:56 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Seem like pretty good times to me! 222k on the clock? That gives me hope for having mine last awhile! Got any videos? Keep it up man!

2005 F-250 Lariat FX4 CC SB

Sinister EGR Delete
Diamond Eye 5" Turbo Back Straight

OEM Gaskets and ARP Studs...

SCT X3 (Quick-Tricks tuning)
S&B Intake
Edge CTS

Full Syn 15w-40
High idle mod
PMM Coolant Filter
Rebuilt FICM with Atlas 40

2006 F-350 XL RC/Flat Bed
EGR Delete
SCT SF3 (stays on tow agg)
FARM TRUCK

Diesel spark plugs are the bestest spark plugs....
post #3 of 10 Old 07-01-2012, 09:18 AM Thread Starter

I got some vids on my wifes phone were trying to get emailed to me so I can upload them. People couldnt believe I have 222k miles on my tranny and I cna still beat on it with no problem.

Sold 2003 Ford F250 Fx4 CCSB 4" Turbo Back Straight Pipe With 6" Tip Egr Delete 6.4 Banjo Bolts Blue Fuel Spring Upgrade Cat ELC Coolant Coolant Filter Edge CTS SCT With IDP Tuning PHP FICM Tuner Zoodad Mod Track Time: 13.747

US ARMY 13F

post #4 of 10 Old 07-01-2012, 09:43 AM

That is awesome man! Those are very good times for just a tuner and exhaust. I love these Powerstrokes.

05 F250 FX4 Lariat, SCT Livewire, 155cc injectors, Gryphon FICM tuner, ARP studs, MTW Stage 2 Turbo, Riff Raff boots, Warren Built trans, PMF traction bars ,4 inch straight pipe, Sinister EGR delete, S&B CAI, N-fab bars, level kit, 5% limo tint, 35 Toyos and 20s, Recon smoked everything, Harley headlights, 5k HID's, Camlocker toolbox, lots more
post #5 of 10 Old 07-01-2012, 10:11 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Great times, my truck has 206k and running strong there is hope for our 6.0s

Will

2010 FORD F250 LARIAT CCSB 6.4
-H&S Mini Maxx / Edge Insight CTS / 4" Flo Pro Dump / 20" Fuel Hostages / 33" Toyo AT's / Airdog II 4G

2006 FORD F250 LARIAT CCSB 6.0 - TRADED

2000 FORD F250 LARIAT CCSB 7.3 - SOLD
post #6 of 10 Old 07-01-2012, 03:37 PM Thread Starter

I like to push it and see how it does. Someday eventually I will do headstuds when I need them then upgrade my tunes. I am thinking maybe next summer I may do that and build tranny but I really want to run the tranny till it blows to see how far it goes

US ARMY 13F

post #7 of 10 Old 07-01-2012, 06:47 PM

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What size tires and cab configuration. I can't see on my phone great numbers !

2003 F350 Lariet Leveling kit eagle 197s MBRP stainless tb to 6" stack Sinister coolant kit Sct with Looney and Innovative High Idle fog light and bright box mod soon to come Edge CTS PHP ficm tuning and Cab lights
post #8 of 10 Old 07-01-2012, 07:05 PM Thread Starter

285s and crewcab shortbed

US ARMY 13F

post #9 of 10 Old 07-12-2012, 03:39 AM

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What tune did you run that time with ?

2003 F350 Lariet Leveling kit eagle 197s MBRP stainless tb to 6" stack Sinister coolant kit Sct with Looney and Innovative High Idle fog light and bright box mod soon to come Edge CTS PHP ficm tuning and Cab lights
post #10 of 10 Old 07-12-2012, 03:53 AM Thread Starter

Idp extreme race

US ARMY 13F

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode