Thanks for the reply. I replaced the oil cooler with a new one a couple years ago when I replaced & blocked off the EGR cooler. Also when I flushed the system I just used regular tap water, no chemicals or anything. I believe I used regular tap water too once I refilled the coolant, I can't remember exactly.
My thoughts on the Livewire are:
- it's quite big and bulky and the rj-45 connection is inconvenient for mounting
- the stats you can monitor are nice (that's why i'm posting here today
- i wish there was an auto-off feature after it detected no activity (say after 5 minutes of engine off and no buttons pressed) right now I have to manually turn it on and off
- the refresh rate on the stats is so fast that the numbers blur together, especially on rapid changing values such as boost, sometimes i can't tell if i'm getting 18-19 psi or 8-10. this seems to be because the lcd screen is of poor quality, a more modern lcd would be better
- during a hot day or in direct sun it's very hard to read the screen until it cools off (due to cheap quality, same as previous)
Other than that it's not bad, I wanted it to monitor engine vitals and tuning