Originally Posted by legionxxii
That helped me with oil pressure but what about Barometric Pressure, ICP Pressure, Injector Pulse Width, Intake Air Temp, Mass Air Flow, TCC Duty Cycle, Variable Geometry Turbo Duty Cycle these are all things I cant seem to find any real info on
I'll do my best to break these down for you:
- atmospheric pressure, and I've never watched this. Monitored more to know what's going on outside.
- Injector Control Pressure - This effecively you HPO press. Should sit around 550-650 at idle depending on tuning. Cruising anywhere from 1300-1600, and maxed out at 4,000 at WOT if memory serves.
Injector Pulse Width
- this is the actual time your injectors are being opened at any particular speed. Again this varies upon throttle responce and the tuning your running, and during engine braking periods the injectors remain shut and will display zero.
Intake Air Temp
- Intake temp - should be close to ambient air temps unless your stuck sitting in traffic. Monitored more to know what's going on outside.
Mass Air Flow
- How much air your turbo is moving through the intake. Not something I watch for so I don't have a range for operation.
TCC Duty Cycle
- Transmission Converter Lock - not something I watch.
VGT Duty Cycle
- Turbo Vanes - again not something I watch.
It's a starting point for you however, as I come across more Info I'll post it up.