Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Door Molding Free?

818 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Cuzmail 
#1 ·
I was wondering does anyone have a picture of a truck with no molding on doors? My white is turning a yellowish brown and will not come clean. I prefer the clean kinda look anyways and was just looking for a picture to help convince me. Thanks

#2 ·
Im curious to I want to remove mine

#3 ·
Mine is discoloring the same way. No way to clean it? We have way too many door bangers around here to try without it!

Shawn

#4 ·
I just park at the end away from everyone everytine

#7 ·
Yep, knew someone would point that out, but you must not live around here because that doesn't work in this neck of the woods.

No matter where you park, some DA parks a POS right next to you and sometimes so close that they might as well be on top of you. :doh:

#5 ·
You can see in this picture mine are gone.

They are very easy to remove. Just heat the area with a hair dryer or heat gun and then run fishing wire behind to cut through the double-sided tape. Remove the remaining tape/residue with Goo Gone. I think it looks so much better with the moldings gone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.