FICMRepair.com IS THE BEST!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 12:12 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FICMRepair.com IS THE BEST!!

So I've been having #3 injector issues (DTC P0269 that will not go away) and after changing out the #3 injector the problem didn't go away and I started popping a P0611 (FICM performance fault). Went back and fourth for hours on what to do. I decided to call FICMrepair.com and noticed that the area code was the same as mine! To my delight it turns out FICM Repair is about 20 min from my house!! I left a message and Ed called me back a few hours later. He's very polite, easy to work with and a WEALTH of knowledge! I even got the distinct pleasure of meeting Ed as, I dropped off my FICM the same night!!
It was ready for me the very next day. IMO anyone who sends their FICM to be repaired by anyone else (unless they subsequently send it to Ed because they can't fix it) is missing out! I would recommend FICM Repair to ANYONE and EVERYONE who is having FICM problems!
Ed, you are the man and I look forward to doing business with you again to re-flash my FICM before winter. (Ed discovered that I have a notoriously bad "FICM killer" flash that needs to be upgraded)

Oh and BTW, my FICM was dancing all over the place from 48.5-41.5v and now is a steady 48-49v after Ed's repair!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2012, 01:41 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Best place to send your FICM IMO also! He is honest so you know you are getting what he tells you he will do - upgraded parts and reliable work. He has gone out of his way to help MANY people who have had issues while travelling (rushed deliveries, units sent out before receiving the faulty unit, etc). It may be a little cheaper to have it repaired at a few other places, but it will not be done better!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:04 PM

Thanks very much for the kudos, Jordan! It was both a pleasure meeting you and doing business with you!

Ed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
ficm dtc 0611 code, ficm repairs, ficmrepair.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.