Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Boat carpet...?

914 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  shadyford 
#1 ·
Hey guys I didn't really know where to post this. But Monday is my dads birthday and I have been trying to find a good deal on marine grade navy blue carpet. I want to recarpet our bass boat and surprise him. I know if I have it shipped it won't be here until after his birthday but the result will still be the same. Thanks in advance guys

#2 ·
#5 ·
Same site just a different carpet. The first one I was looking at was 24oz style carpet. But I'm going to go with the 16oz carpet. It's half the price. I'm gonna check some local stores here in central Florida first though to. If I find it even cheaper I will see what's up about shipping and stuff for you.

#7 ·
No and I only have to carpet the front deck and the back deck. It's a bass and ski boat. We did the bottom of the floor with some of the color matched roll on floor that you use for bed liner.

#9 ·
I used some home depot indoor outdoor last time I did the floor in my old boat. I'm sure it's not as good as real marine carpet but was cheap and boat carpet gets thrashed quick anyway when fishing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.