Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Found previous owners B card under seat. Replaced "fuel rails"?

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  HeavyAssault 
#1 ·
I was vacuming my '03 250 6.0 Powerstroke when I found a buisness card. I called and asked if he was the previous owner, he said that he was!

He was the second owner and bought the truck with 23K miles on it. I bought it with 80K on it. He said the only trouble he had with it was a few injectors, the fuel rail and some front end parts were replaced. He said he loved the truck but got tired of trying to drive/park/deal with a long box crew cab 4x4 in Dallas. Sure was cool to talk to him...

Anyway, he said when he had the injector trouble he had all eight of them replaced and the "fuel rail".
Any idea what could have been wrong with the fuel rail on an '03? That one puzzles me....

TIA, Matt.

#3 ·
I wonder if it's the HFCM on the frame rail? :dunno: Something there could have gone wrong or could be up on the motor as well.

#8 ·
i have an 03 and one of those ss lines that come from the head to the oil long went out on me but i have 220k i would bet the stock fuel pump took a dive and took all the injectors with it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.