Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Problem chasing

554 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Zeek 
#1 ·
Starting from the beginning. I got my truck in January of this year, got my livewire tuner in Feb. everything looked fine so i loaded a tune. Middle to end of march i get a #3 contribution fault and low circuit code, and i knew it was dumping in fuel so i was okay with it. Last weekend i did my injectors with Warren 155/stock go for a drive, #2 contribution fault and low circuit, so i make sure it is hooked up right and clear the code. Drive it again, codes come back and i barely get it in my driveway before it killed itself, so i call warren up and ask them to send me a replacement, they do. get that in last night, and as i am clearing the codes i noticed that #4 contribution fault came up, but with no low circuit code. So i clear it and go for a drive, sounds like #4 is completely gone... pinging like hell. So i think i am going to call them up, get 2 more injectors and replace #4 and #6 just so i don't keep going through them, does that sound like a good plan? Anyone in the southern minnesota area want to come help out on my losing battle, I am slowly losing hope for the 6.0L. I don't want to have to get rid of it cause i just bought it, and with a loan. please help me out here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.