Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Edge tuner peformance

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  rpelletier567 
#1 ·
Just thought to make a thread for people who actually like edge products on the powerstroke and show people what they can do. I have an 03 6.0l with the edge juice with attitude tuner on level 3 (about 405hp) airaid intake and mbrp exhaust the the thing haulsssss. Absolutely love the tuner can't complain and got it without breaking the bank seeing that I'm not rich on cash.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I remember my first beer.

Sent from my DroidX using Autoguide

#4 ·
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I had an Edge Juice with Attitude for a little while before I switched to SCT. I will sayt he power difference was huge. That's why I am an SCT fan. The Edge was not bad, but it was built for a stock truck, and mine is far from that, so the only way to reach its full potential was with SCT and cutom tunes.

Either way, those are some nice pics... You may want to think about getting a locker to get rid of that one tire fire you got :poke:

:hehe:

#6 ·
I'm not hating on SCT at all my dad runs sct on his 05. I was looking for a quick and cheap route to get more power because i am currently a college student. Really i picked up the edge tuner and airaid intake for 250 bucks really cheap for what they go for new. I plan to bulletproof it when i have the funds to do so and sct custom tunes or spartan tune it. I'm just saying to start off it really isnt a bad tuner/gauges.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.