Mission accomplished, ten days ago I started the task of doing the coolant flush, removing the cab, disassembling engine, heads milled for flatness, installing OEM head gaskets, ARP studs, oil cooler, BP egr cooler, STC fitting, updated blue spring, stand pipes, dummy plugs, injector seals, changed transmission fluid, changed over to Rotella 5w40 synthetic oil, cat EC-1 coolant. Last night I turned the engine over for (3) 30 second cranking cycles and on the 2nd cycle the oil pressure gauge came up, I then charged the batteries overnight. This evening I loosened the top on the secondary fuel filter while my buddy cranked the engine to bleed air, tightened top, cranked for approx. 15 seconds and she came back to life, what a wonderful sound. I will post some pics hopefully tomorrow, thanks for all of the help guys.