Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

birthday prank revenge...

3K views 40 replies 14 participants last post by  Coach73 
#1 ·
Alright, so it was my birthday a few days ago and I got pranked, but a little back story here first. I like to pull little pranks on people at work, be it a casual encounter men to men section to a young ensign that reported here with his phone number, or putting my chiefs truck up on craigslist for 6000 bucks, made a posting for an ipad for really cheap etc. Anyway the funny part of those pranks was the context of the listing while using their number they had no idea about, and for christmas we wrapped out LTs desk and every book he had, and made a christmas box out of our chiefs cubicle.

Anyways I knew something would come back my way eventually and they did it for my birthday...I have always made it clear I would never mess with anyones vehicle because I am way too anal about my truck so I wouldnt do that to someone else. And somehow yes I was able to smile and laugh it off but I went straight to the carwash to get all the sticky crap off my paint but luckily the truck was filthy so it was on that nasty layer.

heres the pics

See less See more
#2 ·
there was also a balloon tied to the hitch that was hidden underneath the truck that when I took off it flew out, worked perfectly and it was actually pretty funny

#4 ·
yea its funny as long as theres no permanent damage but since it was kinda lightly raining it left sticky crap like every 3 inches, I just spent a few hours detailing it so were all good to go. It was funny but I normally dont even let people lean against it because of buttons or belt buckles, etc

Its all fun, so after anyways were not supposed to do any type of "hazing" anymore so what are some ideas yall have for revenge? and by the way these pranks make work seem a lot more fun

#7 ·
Oh we do that stuff a lot, or on the chip on out ID that needs to be read to log onto the computer, switching peoples signature in Microsoft outlook around, stuff like that

#8 ·
hahahaha sorry man but the baby pic is hilarious.. glad nothing stupid like sugar in tank or stuff like that. High school kids in kansas think sugar in tanks dont harm stuff. I caught the last kids putting sugar in my tank. Poor little kids wont get allowance for a while.

keep on rollin

#11 ·
My step dad was a captain of the police dept so ya, we had it handled. lol I would have been happier with sticky notes.

#13 ·
Yea I was gonna drive to the car wash with all the sticky notes on it but then I was reminded that I may incur a lot of littering tickets along the way so I removed me before I took off. I got a huge laugh out of everyone laughing outside by my truck when I left...so they all got black smoked as I drove away lol

#18 ·
That was AWSOME!!! LOL!!!!

I like to get the guys at work with the soft/flexible refrigerator magnets, the kind you get with a business advertisement (3"x3"). Layer the top side with masking tape, write your saying (perverted), then place on rear of vehicle. The soft magnets don't cause any damage.

#19 ·
I like that idea, I've done like chief lisence plate frames on guys about to make chief (military folks will understand) or change all their radio stations to Spanish and Latino stations

#21 ·
That's funny stuff lol, we messed with a guy pretty good during his chief indoc, chaned his voicemail to master chief instead of p.o.1. Let's just say his "words of wisdom" were colorful lol

#25 ·
Yea it seems like fun, not what it used to be for sure though, I'm sure the navy put on a better show though, depending on the unit your at there may only be one other chief there so it can be pretty tame sometimes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.