Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New sticker for my truck what yall think?

19K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  Strokinforlife 
#1 ·
I'm sorry apparently my phone has wen tr gay and won't upload the pic to the thread, so look at my profile pic and tell me what u think. Post pics of your stickers

#2 ·
Maybe I'm too old, but what does it mean?

#3 ·
Does it say VA Approved? I must be in the too old crowd as well, Rich... :poke

#6 ·
Ok! I see now!! I need to get my eyes checked!LOL!

On my phone it looks like GPA approved, when I googled it, YouTube sent me to some rapper/crunk obscene video! Ha Ha!

#8 ·
What kind of phone? Do you have Photobucket app?

#9 ·
Here's my sticker. I get alot of questions about it. the "L" is a smoke stack

Attachments

#10 ·
Dirty stroke got to ask whats your avitar pic

#11 ·
The avatar pic is my truck and my girlfriend in a bikini :nod:

#12 ·
You need to post a big pic of that one lol

#13 ·
lol ok here's a bigger pic:

Attachments

#14 ·
And one "on the back of a ford truck tailgate" as Brantley Gilbert says

Attachments

#15 ·
Nice G.R.I.T.S!

#17 ·
+1 :nod: .

#18 ·
I agree with them

#19 · (Edited)
Assuming she's not the neighbor girl or your sister in reality (just kidding)...one day, all that money you spend on your truck is going to come to a screeching smoking halt. Like throwing a prybar in the transfer case. Over. But it'll be worth it in the end. All trucks end up in the junk yard. She's a keeper!

Anyhow...decals of any kind make vehicles look like trash. I don't care what they say. Especially huge ones you can't really read even. And the ones that say...."In memory of...". Whats in memory of what? The memory of someones life is now living in a decal? I see those everywhere. And don't yell at me...I've had people close to me die. Decals are not how I remember them and I don't want to show my sorrow to idiots on the road who end up trying to read them and rear-end someone.

How come people who own Ferraris and Porsche automobiles, that cost a fortune, don't plaster decals all over them?

In all seriousness...the decals with 24" letters that say CUMSTROKETHIS ...or DONT RAM IT STROKE IT...how stupid. Its the same as putting a rainbow sticker across the back window.

All this is just my harsh opinion. I do kinda like the EPA Approved decal as long as its not 30" in diameter.

#20 ·
I agree with the stickers thing Ive never been crazy about alot of stickers but I couldnt resist the epa approved... Its about 14" tall I think and its in the passenger side bottom corner not across the windshield or on the tailgate or all the way across the back

#21 ·
Enough sticker talk...Let's get back to Dirty Stroke's grilfriend...:hehe:

BTW...might want to blur out your license plate...

#22 ·
:hehe: Thanks guys. She is definitely a keeper. No offense taken. Maybe we should start a thread of wifes/girlfriends posing on our trucks?? Or would that be too trashy for the moderators? I've often wondered if some of the girls in avitars are significant others to you guys.

#23 ·
I've often wondered if some of the girls in avitars are significant others to you guys.
Galaxy...I think this is directed at you if you're following this...:nod:

#25 ·
I dont think it would be too trashy to start a thread of our women and trucks... I mean seriously whats more important then the trucks?... I mean the trucks and our significant others ;) lol

#26 ·
She's definately hot!! As stated before the fact she's sitting on a powerstroke? That just added 1+ points for sure.

#29 ·
Thanks dude! I didn't mean to hijack the thread, sorry Strokinforlife!!

#28 ·
Heres mine I had my buddy make.But im a little afraid to put it on since that would seriously reduce the women that pick up on me.

#30 ·
I found a sticker for mine that says "My truck offsets your hybrid" LOL

Saw a guy last summer with dual 5 inch stacks sticking thru the bed and on the back window between the pipes, it said, "Mind If I Smoke?" :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.