Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Cooling flush need help

734 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  colinmitchell111 
#1 ·
Where do you find restore cooling system flush. Looked at Autozone, Advanced auto parts, Walmart and have not found it yet. Please help

PS first post and love this site

#2 ·
#3 ·
Checked out the site, looks to be a good place to get Restore, but I already had that, I needed Restore Plus. Unless you have a number of trucks you need to flush, this probably isn't the place to purchase it from, as you have to buy 4 gallons of it at time, for $114 plus shipping! Hopefully I'll be able to find it locally by the gallon, or from someone online who sells it that way.

#4 ·
Find a Cummins service center...should be one in the Cities somewhere...Haven't lived there for a while, so can't think of exactly where, but look on the Cummins site (not Dodge) and try to use their locator...it didn't work all that well for me, but google should point you in the right direction...Just call and ask them. They knew exactly what it was when I called. $36 a gallon for each or something...

EDIT: Sorry, just realized the OP is not from the Twin Cities...Might help you Alha...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.