Shout out for BPD - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2011, 08:20 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Shout out for BPD

On vacation for the hollidays in AZ and while in Phoenix I took the time to stop by Bullet Proof Diesel.

I met Andrew and the guys, Andrew took the time to just sit and talk 6.0 with me. I have some concerns with my rig and Andrew answered all my questions, offered incite, and wasn't trying to sell me there products. He did show me why they call there products Bullet Proof.

Andrew showed me there shop, some trucks under the wrench, he also told me about some new products there working on. I'll let Andrew talk about those.
Also Andrew showed me some things they do while working on the truck such as clean a lot of the parts removed to access a repair, parts not normally cleaned. BPD really goes the extra mile to make sure any and everything they touch in your truck during a repair or service is taken care of and double checked.

Lastly on my way out the door he offered me a couple T shirts for the road.

I know I'd my rig needs major service work such as oil cooler or studs I'll make the drive to AZ again to have them service my truck.

Top Notch Gus at BPD
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Glow Plugs Only

BPD Take any pictures of the shop?
Old 12-26-2011, 07:59 PM
Premium Member

No I didn't wasn't sure if it was appropriate lol
Old 12-27-2011, 05:12 AM
Slacker

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I would echo your comments on taking your truck to BulletProof. There's a reason they are the ones I have work on my truck when I'm not doing it myself.

PS. Are you still in town? The weather has been really nice and it's going to be spectacular for New Year's...
Old 12-27-2011, 05:20 AM
Premium Member

FYI BPD is moving to a new building as well much larger as I recall. Same area there in now just bigger.

We are in TX now head back to Phoenix Thursday but headed back to OR Friday stopping in UT to see my grand patents plan to be home Sunday. Wife works on Weds and I go back Thursday so she and I both need a couple days to recover from vacation lol

I saw the nice forecast for this comming weekend lol trust me we have been wishing we had our boat the entire time. In OR 65 sun means lake time lol

Everyone teases me because I've been in shorts and flip flops all week
Old 12-27-2011, 05:39 AM
Unapologetically American

We got to meet Andrew, and a couple others at a dyno day for a charity back on October. Allthree of them are great people . I have a FICM that I need to send to them today
Old 12-27-2011, 05:45 AM
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
FYI BPD is moving to a new building as well much larger as I recall. Same area there in now just bigger.

We are in TX now head back to Phoenix Thursday but headed back to OR Friday stopping in UT to see my grand patents plan to be home Sunday. Wife works on Weds and I go back Thursday so she and I both need a couple days to recover from vacation lol

I saw the nice forecast for this comming weekend lol trust me we have been wishing we had our boat the entire time. In OR 65 sun means lake time lol

Everyone teases me because I've been in shorts and flip flops all week
Wow, that's quite the trip! If you are ever in town (with a few days to kill), let me know and maybe we can get a get together going with some of the locals!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.