Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Has anyone seen this truck?

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  marine5811 
#1 ·
I went to a car show a couple months ago and saw this rig. Its pretty cool, and very big. As you can see it also tows a trailer? I don't know if it has any performance mods but I think it would.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
It looks like the truck used in the cross continent "Turtle Expedition". Don't quote me on the name but I think that's what they called it. I've seen "them" do this trip a couple of times over the years, I believe this latest one is trekking across South America.

#6 ·
I saw one in San Antonio while we were in stop and go traffic. I rolled down my window and asked the driver what he does with that thing and he said "anything I want". Never looked them up but they look fairly capable.

#8 ·
yea for that price you can keep it. I can make a off road flatbead trailor with a pop up on it. Throw my 4wheelers on it and go anywhere I want for about $4,000.

#9 ·
Featured in this months Diesel Power Mag, Very impressive, They can run on almost anything, Lots of features. lil pricey, But if thats what you want to do is trek the earth, Then price isnt so bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.