Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

welding rig thread-- show me your pics

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Galaxie 
#1 ·
There has got to be a ton of welders out there running PSDs. I am getting ready to build my new to me 2005 F250 into a welding rig and I need ideas. Time to show off your work truck and post those pics:flamethrower:

#2 ·
I was looking into building a skid for a lincoln, but I think having a flat deck is a little more professional looking. Especially up here in alberta where skidded rigs are a dime a dozen.

I see you're from Kansas, is that where you do most of your work?

#3 ·
You looking at building your own or buying a welding bed? I have a bradford built bed on my rig and they make a sweeeeet welder bed. Theyre an hour north of Salina and great guys to work with!

#5 ·
I love my regular bed...cant wait to check out and price their new clamp bale beds. Should be cheaper then a comparable deweze :woot:

#6 ·
We have a fleet of really nice crew cabs running around the Pittsburgh area this spring. I will try to grab some snap shots. All 6.0/6.4/6.7 4-door Larits with aluminum beds. All are welding trucks. Not sure what the company is or what they are working on but there are a lot running around as of late.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.