Q about adjusting revs per mile - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 05-03-2011, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Q about adjusting revs per mile

If i want to adjust the revs per mile or any shifting options on srl do i need to to return it to stock make the adjustments and reload the tune or can i just go in and make the adjustments with my tune still loaded?

2006 F-350 CCSB Lariat
MBRP 4" Exhaust, ARPs, Barder Stage 2 turbo, S&B CAI, TSD SPD, Warren Competition transmission, Edge CTS, Coolant Filter, High Idle Mod, CCV Mod, Zoodad, Newton Leveling kit, Fuel Mavericks 20x9 , Pioneer DVD head-unit, JL Stealthbox and JL Slash 500/1v2 amp
Future Mods:
Injectors and Driven Diesel RR
-Alex
post #2 of 8 Old 05-03-2011, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

Doesnt anyone know???

2006 F-350 CCSB Lariat
MBRP 4" Exhaust, ARPs, Barder Stage 2 turbo, S&B CAI, TSD SPD, Warren Competition transmission, Edge CTS, Coolant Filter, High Idle Mod, CCV Mod, Zoodad, Newton Leveling kit, Fuel Mavericks 20x9 , Pioneer DVD head-unit, JL Stealthbox and JL Slash 500/1v2 amp
Future Mods:
-Alex
post #3 of 8 Old 05-03-2011, 07:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I believe so. Ive always made my adjustments before loading a tune.

Try loading your SRL tune again (without returning to stock), and see if it let's you.

Worth a try.

06 F250 FX4 Lariat, 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers, 6" Lift Leveled w/Bilsteins, 4" MBRP TB Exhaust w/Cat Delete, Edge Insight w/EGT Probe & Dash Pod, SCT X3 w/SRL Tune From Matt @ Gearhead, Powerslot Rotors, Hawk Pads, Upgraded Oil Cooler Screen, Upgraded Turbo Drain Tube, Upgraded STC Fitting, Upgraded FPR Spring, CAT ELC Coolant, ARP Head Studs, Opti-Lube XPD, Coolant Filter, 45K Miles
post #4 of 8 Old 05-03-2011, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

i know how to do it, i just wanted to know when i change it if i have to put the truck back to stock and reload the tune with the new settings or can i just change them with the tune loaded?

2006 F-350 CCSB Lariat
Future Mods:
-Alex
post #5 of 8 Old 05-03-2011, 07:46 PM

Post edited.

06 F250 FX4 Lariat, 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers, 6" Lift Leveled w/Bilsteins, 4" MBRP TB Exhaust w/Cat Delete, Edge Insight w/EGT Probe & Dash Pod, SCT X3 w/SRL Tune From Matt @ Gearhead, Powerslot Rotors, Hawk Pads, Upgraded Oil Cooler Screen, Upgraded Turbo Drain Tube, Upgraded STC Fitting, Upgraded FPR Spring, CAT ELC Coolant, ARP Head Studs, Opti-Lube XPD, Coolant Filter, 45K Miles
post #6 of 8 Old 05-03-2011, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

Oaky, I think it will, I started too and then stopped cause I wanted to double check. I just didnt know if it would cause problems adjusting things while loaded instead of talking it off and reloading it. I just ended up talking it off and reloading it. Set up shift pressure a little higher and added my revs per mile and it works pretty well.

2006 F-350 CCSB Lariat
Future Mods:
-Alex
post #7 of 8 Old 05-03-2011, 08:09 PM

I love the SRL tune. It's a great DD. I had tunes from MKM/Sinister before, and theirs werent chit compared to Matt's.

post #8 of 8 Old 05-03-2011, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

Oh man, its my first tune and I love it. I like how it barely smokes and the power is incredible. I was watching my lie-o-meter and my mpg's were going up but then tonight I went and played around with my shifting and did some 0-60 runs. WOW. Boosted launch with 10 psi I hit 5.6 sec. Stock my boosted launch was 8.5.

2006 F-350 CCSB Lariat
Future Mods:
-Alex

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode