Don't buy from Klm Performance - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Don't buy from Klm Performance

To start with I ordered a Icon 2.5 leveling kit on 04/18/11. I recieved the kit on 04/21/11. Which was fine. I opened the boxes on Saturday to find out there was no rear shocks. I called Klm on Monday 04/25/11. I was told that the shocks were drop shipped from Icon and I should have them in one or two days and they would get me the tracking number. Now I was upset because no one ever alerted me to the fact they were not in the order. i also placed an order on 04/20/11 for an adjustable trac bar. This item was also listed as in stock and ready to ship. Which is untrue. On Friday 4/29/11 I called Klm to find out where my parts were. I was told the track bar shipped from Icon and he would get back to me on the shocks. Come today and no phone call back. So I call Klm again. I was told the call was returned and was spoken to about this. Which was untrue. I inquired about the shocks again. I was told they had shipped from Icon. I told the Klm rep I was unhappy with there customer service and would not be shopping there again. He told me he could cancell my order and refund my money. I told him no that I was not waiting another couple of weeks to get what I needed. I asked him if it was unreasonable to be upset. The rep then hung up on me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Update

Got an email from Klm performance this afternoon refunding my money for the track. Called and asked why and was told they did not know when the could get one. Huh funny I was told it was shipped on Friday from Icon. It only took them eleven days to figure this out. Very poorly run company in my opinion.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:59 PM
N.S.D.Q.

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Figures....typical shotty service.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:02 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I have recently started working at KLM Performance and I am very sorry you were not happy with your experience shopping with us. I insure you steps have been taken to better the customer service and improve the all around shopping experience. all products say " in stock and ready to ship" some products how ever are built to order, these products have a note in the description that is "please allow 3-5 business days for order to be processed" unfortunately we can not stock every single product from our manufacture as we would need a huge warehouse for that so some product gets drop shipped. products that get drop shipped are out of our hands as far as shipping go we submit the PO to the manufacture and they take over from there. so if you had a problem with what was shipped and when you should have contacted the manufacture or someone at KLM should have helped direct you in the right direction, I am sorry we let you down in this area. Unfortunately the manufacture sometimes makes things up and gives us false date of when things will be shipped out if they do not have the product and we will pass this information onto the customer the fact that you were told it would ship out on a Friday is the info that was given to KLM form ICON that apparently was not true.
Again sorry we did not meet your standards but hope to have you back as a customer.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:09 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

KLM Performance

Sorry but I will never spend my money at KLM ever again. There are plenty of other places out there to get products shipped from promptly and with out rude customer service.
Ed
Old 05-13-2013, 03:18 PM
Powerstroke Techie

Feedback Score: 13 reviews
This site is very big and alot of great people come here to learn or just read neat things. They also like to see who treats who right. This site is a huge word of mouth site. It keeps companies in line! And let's them know how to change to better serve the public. Just sayin!
Old 05-13-2013, 04:35 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircros View Post
I have recently started working at KLM Performance and I am very sorry you were not happy with your experience shopping with us. I insure you steps have been taken to better the customer service and improve the all around shopping experience. all products say " in stock and ready to ship" some products how ever are built to order, these products have a note in the description that is "please allow 3-5 business days for order to be processed" unfortunately we can not stock every single product from our manufacture as we would need a huge warehouse for that so some product gets drop shipped. products that get drop shipped are out of our hands as far as shipping go we submit the PO to the manufacture and they take over from there. so if you had a problem with what was shipped and when you should have contacted the manufacture or someone at KLM should have helped direct you in the right direction, I am sorry we let you down in this area. Unfortunately the manufacture sometimes makes things up and gives us false date of when things will be shipped out if they do not have the product and we will pass this information onto the customer the fact that you were told it would ship out on a Friday is the info that was given to KLM form ICON that apparently was not true.
Again sorry we did not meet your standards but hope to have you back as a customer.
I don't mean to be rude but a company should not advertise "in stock and ready to ship" if that company has to specially make an item, because if that's the case it is not ready to ship, you might have the material to make it and ship it but it is not ready. it should say made to order, please allow "X" days to ship. and if your drop shipping from an outside vendor of yours it should not say in stock ready to ship, it should say "product ships from supplier" because again it is not in your hands, in your warehouse, ready to ship. to me saying its in stock ready to ship in those two scenarios is false. now I know that may be "industry standards" to put in stock ready to ship, but what stops a company from going above those standards and putting everything up front in the open, and putting it after the fact like you stated is not going above and beyond, it makes it look like your hiding that fact. but this is just my $.02
Old 05-13-2013, 05:16 PM

Well I'll at least give the company credit for posting an apology. Far too often companies let their pride get in the way and don't own up to the mistake or issue. So let's at least give them credit for owning up to the issue.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd4010 View Post
Well I'll at least give the company credit for posting an apology. Far too often companies let their pride get in the way and don't own up to the mistake or issue. So let's at least give them credit for owning up to the issue.
again, I don't mean to be rude but they may be apologizing for inconvenience but I also believe they are pointing fingers at there vendors and suppliers. I own a small company and name is everything in a small company, and you shouldn't put your self in situations to get a bad name, is losing $100 in a sale or something worth losing thousands in a bad name? so in my mind they are not owning up to anything and just pointing fingers and making excuses. but they are apologizing.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:31 PM

it's common to drop ship but many companies won't admit it they do it unless there is an issue then it's the MFG's fault LOL

I agree
Sold By KLM shipped by MFG would Be nice

it would at least get that out there vs In stock and ready to ship
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.