A Few Questions About My 6.0 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 12:35 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
A Few Questions About My 6.0

Hey folks I've been around here for awhile now. I just don't post too often. I bought my 6.0 a little over a year ago and just did the following mods a few months ago. 2.5" readylift leveling kit, black 20in rockstars, 35x12.50 nitto trail grapplers, arp studs, stock headgaskets, egr delete, hpop, trans temp, and egt gauges. Also did Diff covers, trans pan, full mbrp exhaust, afe stage 2 intake, new rancho shocks and dual steering stabilizer.

Now the questions i have are what mods should i do next. i did not do the oil cooler and the coolant flush when i did everything. did i screw myself here? I have a long list of wants and stuff but what are your opinions. i want to make plenty of power, look good, tow well(i dont tow now though) and be reliable for a daily driver. Lets hear your opinions.

And is there a way to check ect and eot without getting an edge with a pod. something temporary to keep them in check?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2011, 01:52 AM

I would get an SCT with custom tunes and do the coolant flush. Some people on here use a scangauge II to watch their eot and ect. It is less expensive than the edge insight. Other than that I cant think of anything else that you could use to watch them.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:12 AM

SCT with innovative tunes and coolant flush are one the list. Just wanting to hear everyones ideas. I also just got the N-Fab 6 steps. Not even installed yet. What else guys?
Old 04-28-2011, 02:15 AM

also my truck has the camper package and with the leveling kit the back end sits a little lower... would f350 blocks level it? I bought the block kit from readylift but i think it will add a rake. which i do not want
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.