Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

05+ interior in 04?

723 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Weathermanmc 
#1 ·
Has anyone here put an interior from an 05-07 into an 99-04? We got a blown up 04 at work right now that if the owner doesn't fix I may try to pick up. Only problem is that it's an XL. I am thinking that if I can get a hold of it I may look for a wrecked 05-07 to part out.

#3 ·
I was thinking of taking the dash, the seats, all the trim. The 05 motor will bolt up if I swap the intake manifold. (or so I've been told) That way I would have an updated interior in an 04. I figure having access to all the books and the ids I would have a better chance of succeeding than without.

#4 ·
I had 05 seats in my early 99, much more comfortable. didn't do the dashboard though, but I have had both removed and they will interchange, biggest issue will be the heater controls and the gauges.

#6 ·
I just installed seats from an 09 into my 04 with no problems, they bolted right in. I have no experience with the dash or anything else though....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.