Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

xtreme street question

885 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  sixpoint0 
#1 · (Edited)
xtreme street question T/C ISSUE SEE POST 3 HELP!!

Just got my tunes from Eric. Loaded up the xstreet and drove around for about 20 minutes letting it do its thing. leaving a store I nailed it and let it run but during the 2-3 shift it seemed like it missed 3rd and hit rev limiter. I immediately got off the pedal and it went back into second then 3rd and was fine from there.:dunno: I drove another 20 minutes came to a stop and ran it to about 85mph never going more than 7/8ths throttle and it pulled hard and shifted fine I'm afraid to try WOT again now lol. anybody else have this problem? also my tc isn't unlocking when I press the brake how do I fix that?

#2 ·
I also have had some issues with my extreme street tune from eric. 1st problem is that the cruise control doesn't work with that tune. Which I dont understand. It runs really bad when cold. And when im running mine WOT and shift, (6 speed) when i push the clutch in and take my foot off the throttle, the engine keeps reving up. Any one got anything similar going on?

#3 ·
Talked to Eric today. The shifting problem was due to the tire size option being wrong. changed the tire size to the correct RPM and problem solved. Now i have another one. cruising on the highway when i get off the gas its seems like TC is locking and unlocking during deceleration, my tach bounces up and down. Strong as hell during acceleration but bounces during deceleration. is this part of the tune or do i have a problem?

#4 ·
I don't have Erics extreme street but I have his aggressive street, I have the same problem with the engine reving when I push in the clutch. He had told me the issue why it does that but I can't remember, I do know it has to do something with the Injector control pressure during shifts. He can tune it to get rid of the reving but you will lose power. I just shift slow and its not as noticeable.

#6 ·
I have the extreme street, don't have any problems. My cruise still works too.

#8 ·
I am runnnign the same tune and had the same problem on a wot run. When i let off the accelerator the tc stayed locked and my truck actually downshifted in to fourth and the tc was still locked, I talked to eric about it and he said it was a line pressure issue and possibly my valve body in the transmission. He had me return it back to stock and reload the tune and let the trans relearn for 100miles. Havent had any problems again and that was 2 weeks ago.

#9 ·
I have the gearhead tune from Matt and never have any problems! I'm running his SRL++ tune as a daily driver tune and it starts better than any tune I've had and shifts very well. Well worth 75 bucks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.