Just wanted to post a few current pictures on the truck, and get some ideas of what to do next, performace, functionality, or looks wise.
The truck currently has 205k miles, running great. I'm pretty anal about my fluid changes...
This is my work truck, and pulls my skid steer, tractor, etc. on the weekends.
- '05-'07 Grill & lights
- SCT Tuner w/ Spartan & Gearhead Tunes
- trusted performance stage I fuel system
- MBRP exhaust
- 5 gauge pod
- home built traction bar
- leveling kit w/ 315/75/16 BFG KM2's
- coolant filter
- EGR Cooler has exhaust bypassed
- ARP headstuds
- HID's in fogs and headlights
- fuel tank (plumbed into stock tank) and homemade bed rails
- harpoon mod
- Warn premium hubs
- ELC Coolant
Pictures attached -- Thanks for the suggestions!