Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

does anyone know where i can buy ec1 online

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  glickautotruckcenter 
#1 ·
hey guys im getting ready to order my coolant filter kit and do my flush. I was thinking about ordering my coolant online so i didnt have to mess with the stores around my area ordering it for me. Does anyone know a good place online with good prices to order from. Thanks alot of helping guys

#3 ·
I know you don't want to mess with local stores but if you call with part #'s, find them on their website, it will be delivered to the store in a day or two. My local NAPA is a warehouse/distributor and have EC-1 on the shelf.

#5 ·
Napa will order the Zerex for you at no extra cost and usually has it the next day. I just recently got my PEAK Final Charge concentrate from Orielly's, they ordered it at no extra cost and I had it overnight. Everybody online wanted to charge me $25 shipping and a minimum buy of 6.

#7 ·
If you are referencing Zerex Part #ZXED from Napa, yes. If you are referencing Peak Part #FinalCharge from O'reilly's, yes. These are both Cat EC-1 Rated.

#9 ·
PM Najaf4life and ask where he got his. He got it really cheap

#10 ·
01RedCrew - I just re-read my post and hope I didn't come across as an a-hat! Just wanted to make sure you had the correct info. Good luck in your flush!

#11 ·
I was in the same boat.....hunting high and low for ELC at all my local parts stores. On a whim, I looked up store locations off the CAT.COM site and found a location about 8 miles from me. Called them today and they have tons of the CAT ELC concentrate in stock. WAHOO! Now I just need to find Retore and Restore + and I'll be in biz.

#14 ·
#16 ·
Went to Oreilly's and Napa today and tried to order it. Both said they couldn't get it. I tried Zerex at Napa because they carried regular Zerex. No luck, can't get it. Tried Oreilly's and he said no, but the manager might be back in a week and he might be able to find some. :(

#17 ·
BearDZ that's bull plop! Forget ever doing business with those stores again. There is an option on Napa to order online & pickup in store. Man, that is amazing, they just lost an $80 sale! Hell I'd even write an email to their corporate, including the store number, expressing my disgust!

#19 ·
My Napa and Orielly's were more than willing to get the coolant for me. I ended up with the Peak FinalCharge from Orielly's.

#20 ·
i just went to ford and got the factory motorcraft coolant...it was only 14 bucks a bottle...

#22 ·
good morning all, I have EC1 on my shelf, and do NOT make you purchase MORE than you need..at the time of this posting, the price is $10.29 per gallon. You can email me glickexport@gmail.com we take credit cards (if its domestic in the USA) or paypal.
Good luck to everyone, and please keep us and our number handy for all your automotive needs! 845-794-2100, our shipping is VERY REASONABLE and we NEVER charge any handling or processing charges!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.