Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Isspro EV2 gauges

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  Goose350 
#1 ·
I'm just wondering if any one happens to have these and if they like them...

been looking at this for a while.. thought maybe I was drunk :hehe:

but it has been confirmed :umno: I am not :nod:

the gauges show online that they change from day to night... I'm assuming that it changes with your lights on and off... :dunno:

so since I'm not drunk.... :beer: if you happen to have them can you share some pics of them day and night :pics:

#9 ·
no livewire and I'm pretty sure that the SCT hand held will show you those... I can see one with a Predator... and I talked to someone that said they can see both with a hand held SCT

#10 ·
You won't be able to read EOT with the SCT, only able to with the newest ford flash and only available for the '05-'07 6.0.

#14 ·
As far as the Isspro gauges go....I have one of the EV2's and I like it. That is how they look. I have a fuel pressure one. My only "concern" (if you call it that) is it is a bit jumpy, but I THINK that might be my actual fuel pressure jumping around a bit. Can't be sure but the startup sweep is smooth so that is my best guess. I plan on upgrading my boost and EGT gauge at some point.
-Aaron

#16 ·
for the fuel pressure gauge are you useing mechanical or electric? good to hear that someone else has had them and work like they show.. But I'd like to see a pic or video besides from Isspro... :nod:

#15 ·
Oh yeah...I use the "Terminator" Scangauge to monitor EOT on mine and I never set up mine for the ECT since there is no factory ECT read by the computer on the 7.3's.

#21 ·
Talk to CSIPSD hes got 17 of em

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.