Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Anyone used the Motorcraft repair manual service?

5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  GreenPSD 
#1 ·
Has anyone got a 3 day subscription or something for the repair manuals online? I've done this for a Toyota and a Lexus and I was able to spend several hours downloading and organzing every part of the manual in PDF form to have forever. It took hours to organize and collect but was way cheaper than spending a hundred or two on manuals in CD form and even more expensive in paper form.

I've got a job I need to do on my buddies '08 replacing a blend door actuator motor that will involve removing the entire evaporator case. I want to know exactly what needs to be done to do it along with helpful tips and gotchas regarding the SRS and such.

I'm also planning on keeping my '05, that is way out of any kind of warranty, for a LONG time and would like to have some material to reference in future repairs. I'd like to tighten up my steering box and such. With this service you can get every repair manual and TSB for each vehicle.

The link for the service is: http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdirs/retail/default.asp?pageid=pricing&gutsid=pricing_info

#4 ·
I like that all model year deal...might work out good to plan ahead by picking out the "generations" of vehicle example: 03-07 powerstoke, 08-10, etc. Then picking 1 or 2 from each generation and copy a bunch from each vehicle you may have or see/work on.
Was 2011 on there yet?

#5 ·
I also was wondering if someone has tried the motorcraft service subscription. Can you download the manual or do you have to print everything from the web? I have seen those Cd's on ebay but don't know if they are factory manuals and if they are do you get all the stuff as you would from the motorcraft site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.