Can i get a carfax or OAISIS report please. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 06:05 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can i get a carfax or OAISIS report please.

2007 FORD 2007

1FTSW21P07EB14446

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Instead of creating a new thread, hope you don't mind me piggybacking off yours FordDiezel...

Need an Oasis also:

2006 F350

1FTWW31P26EC53340
Old 01-09-2011, 09:33 PM

Not a problem at all Willet good luck.

Can someone please help, I am going down to buy this truck tomorrow and want the report. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:44 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

If you are buying the truck from a ford dealer you can have them run you an oasis report before you decide to purchase. That's what I did with the '07 I just bought a month or so ago.

Good luck on your truck purchase.

Madd Maxx
Old 01-10-2011, 12:22 PM

Thanks guys, I asked the sales guy for the carfax report or the oaisis report when I was looking at it and he said he couldent get it so that worried me. After looking at the oaisis report I see why he dident want me to look at it. Thanks again for helping me out. Just saved me over 30k on a POS. Just about everything that can go wrong with a 6.0 has gone wrong on that truck. I will have to pass and keep on looking. Prob gonna just spend a little more and go with a 6.4 now.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:30 PM

Wow, glad you were helped FordDiezel.

Would someone mind running one for me as well? 1FTSW31P43EC77228

Thank you in advance.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

FordDiezel: I know what you mean about saving yourself from buying a real POS that has been a problem child since it was built. I got lucky and found my truck at a somewhat local dealer (hour away) and found it to be a one owner and always serviced at the dealership truck. Granted it's an '07 with a shade over 140K on the clock now...I've driven it a little over 1100 miles in just about a month (yeah I like my new to me truck). I even called the original owner of the truck to get the "low down" on it if you will. He said the biggest thing they towed with it was a 27' camper and a 2 place horse trailer (they had show horses) The truck was ran through his business and basically the only reason he got a new on was because he was out of write off and warranty. Yep he replaced the '07 with a new 2011 CCSB Lariat just like he traded in.

The oasis report only showed 3 entries over those 140K miles. Once was towed to ford cause it wouldn't start....new batteries installed. A turbo was replaced rather early in it's life (center section rusted...owner told me that when I talked to him). A CEL light for a bad egr valve that was replaced in the fall of '09. Other than 7 pages of service reports that he had done at the dealer where I bought it that was all that had been done to it.

All in all a really clean truck with no rips or tears in the seats no rust or major scratches on it and never smoked in (leather still smells new) with almost evertything I wanted (doesn't have heated seats) but that wasn't a deal breaker for me. You can always add heated seats later.

I got it for $22,700. Not a bad deal for an '07 around here since super duty trucks for some reason bring a premium unless they are beat to death.

Madd Maxx
Old 01-10-2011, 08:34 PM

Madd Maxx, sounds to me like u got yourself a great truck. I am a DMAX guy but like FORD. I love Fords 4x4 system, straight axle and the body style. I will admit tho, I am scared to buy a 6.0 and after seeing this last OAISIS report it kinda put the nail in the coffin for me. Plus my buddys 06 6.0 just went in for EGR issue too. So I gonna see how the 6.4 is. I have never driven one so will see. Once again thanks for all the help guys. Great communityh here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.