Originally Posted by Gui272
New here but reading a lot the last couple days. I'm picking up my 07 PSD next week one day. Got one with 67,000 miles on it. My wife's family knows the guy. He's got all the service records and everything to go with it.
I'm pretty excited to get it.
I'm new to Diesels. i've always owned fords but this is my first PSD.
What should i look out for any any tips for a new owner.
Also, i'm going to be putting a tuner and exhaust on the truck at some point. What are your suggestions?
1. Gauges something like the Edge Insight more than 15* difference in ECT-EOT your cooler are getting plugged.
2. Coolent Filter to remove the casting sand and other junk in the coolent
3. Fuel pressure gauge below 45lbs kill injectors.
4. Coolent flush remove the Ford Gold cxxp coolent install ELC coolent
5. Run Syn oil
6. a oil by-pass these injectors run in oil and they like clean oil
7. ARP studs do a EGR delete new oil cooler the something like SCTX3 at about $4k To do studs a they have to pull the cab.