Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Warren, Oregon
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New here but reading a lot the last couple days. I'm picking up my 07 PSD next week one day. Got one with 67,000 miles on it. My wife's family knows the guy. He's got all the service records and everything to go with it.
I'm pretty excited to get it.
I'm new to Diesels. i've always owned fords but this is my first PSD.
What should i look out for any any tips for a new owner.
Also, i'm going to be putting a tuner and exhaust on the truck at some point. What are your suggestions?
1. Gauges something like the Edge Insight more than 15* difference in ECT-EOT your cooler are getting plugged.
2. Coolent Filter to remove the casting sand and other junk in the coolent
3. Fuel pressure gauge below 45lbs kill injectors.
4. Coolent flush remove the Ford Gold cxxp coolent install ELC coolent
5. Run Syn oil
6. a oil by-pass these injectors run in oil and they like clean oil
7. ARP studs do a EGR delete new oil cooler the something like SCTX3 at about $4k To do studs a they have to pull the cab.
06 F350 4x4 PSD Lariat FX4 CC LB
Edge Insight CTS Expandable Pyro
AutoMeter Fuel Pressure Gauge
Updated Fuel Reg. Kit 3C3Z-9T517-AG
Amsoil By-Pass(Amsoil 5w40)
Delo ELC Coolant
Coolant Filtration System
pulling a 14,000 lb Alpenlite 5er
97 F350 4x4 PSD CC LB
PacBrake&ATS converter lockup
3" dp 4" exhaust
TruCool 28,000 lb cooler
A piller EGT,Boost,Trans
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.