Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Insight or Gauges

3K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  SIK-06 
#1 ·
So what does everybody like? I love my Isspros but would really like to have the Insight. Should I get rid of my gauges for the Insight or keep them and add the Insight. Im just afraid ill miss my gauges.:dunno: I would love to be able to monitor my coolant and oil temps to.

#2 ·
Edge Insight all the way, it is a plug and play i have the Isspros on my 97 thay are great but the Egde is way better, + it is a great tool:thumb:
2 stroker:icon_ford:

#3 ·
Thanks for the feedback I really like the look of gauges though.

#6 ·
I would love to have more Isspros but Im too broke lol. I have the chance to trade my 3 gauge pillar for a insight with pyro so idk what to do choices choices lol.

#7 ·
I've got 3 gauges above the rear view, and while one never worked after the install, the 2nd messed up in days, the egt gauge reads fine. It's just that I like the Insight better do to all of the things it reads. I'd have to install a lot more gauges for the same info. In honesty, I just bought the this older Insight from Goose 350 and haven't mounted it. I have only 'played' with it on the way home and around town. I just seem to like it better. I wish one of these would work in my gasburner Lightning. I could then lose the boost and fuel richness gauge.

#9 ·
How many things can you watch at once?

#11 ·
I Just got the insight Thursday. LOVE IT! It shows me everything. Almost went with the gauge pod, thank gosh I saved the $$$ and got the all in one! :thumb:

#13 ·
Lets see hoe everybody has them mounted!!

#15 ·
Here is mine mounted:

I would never give this up either. This provides so much more information and easier than having analog gauges.

#17 ·
Will a A pillar out of a 06 work in my 03?

#19 ·
where the best place to buy one of these Insight CTS's?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.