#1 ·
re-installed

rust was minimal on an original 2003 garret vgt

before

after

vanes open(after cleaning)

vanes closed(after cleaning)

before(w/carbon & rust)

after(w/motorcraft anti-seizing compound)

2003 pedestal

vane opener and closer dealie. lol

vanes

marc

I'm super thankful to marc, I really appreciate everything you did man. I def. learned a lot. I'm also thankful for powerstroke.org. Hope all you members can pick up a thing or two from the pictures. happy father's day.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Wow - that looks like a job!!! Have you felt any difference with the way it runs??

#3 ·
Wow - that looks like a job!!! Have you selt any difference with the way it runs??
It DEFINEITLY spools up faster. doesn't whislte any louder, just spools up faster. after marc had it out it honestly took him 30mins, while answers all my questions, to disassemble, clean, and reassemble. guy knows what he is doing.

#5 ·
HAHAHA thats funny...

unfortunately it seems there's plenty of room to fit all of Marc... lol

#13 ·
Let me no on the Super Singles partner, my wife can get ya the hook up:lol:

#15 ·
Well... at least Marc didn't bugger up the intake wheel on this one!!!

Looks like it was a pretty straightforward job, and yeah.. Marc knows what he's doing, we all just like to give him a hard time.

Also sounds like you guys had a good time before, during, and especially after working on the truck... that's great to hear.

#16 ·
Wow good pictures I'd be to worried about getting that indepth, i might forget how to put everything back lol. but i wouldnt mind doing that on my 03

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.