Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What did you do to your 6.0 today?

5M views 66K replies 2K participants last post by  Spikeophant 
#1 ·
Seems Im always doing some sort of project to my 6.0. Post what you have done to make your 6.0 better. Also post any pics if you got them!!
:icon_ford:

#4 ·
I had a new carrier bearing installed last Friday....
New 35's on Saturday....
And a new windshield put in yesterday morning....
Might have new exhaust after payday next week.... Hopefully.

#6 ·
Got all my front end parts together because I wrecked it last week.... :tard:

#9 ·
Took the chrome bedrails off.

#11 ·
Yesterday I straightened up the fins on my air condenser. I spray painted them afterwards. I removed and cleaned my air intake filter. I sprayed the K&N heat shield with fresh black paint. I also "donkey ear'd" my exhaust to help keep the turbo whistle from penetrating my ear canal like Kobe on a 17 y/o girl.

Couple of days ago I put on a new billet grille, blacked out the outer ring with hammertone paint and just did some general cleaning of the truck. Turned out pretty good.

Does this count?

#13 · (Edited)
Just had my right front suspension upper and lower ball joint replaced.. New brakes the day before on all sides and new chassis support

#14 ·
Yesterday I straightened up the fins on my air condenser. I spray painted them afterwards. I removed and cleaned my air intake filter. I sprayed the K&N heat shield with fresh black paint. I also "donkey ear'd" my exhaust to help keep the turbo whistle from penetrating my ear canal like Kobe on a 17 y/o girl.

Couple of days ago I put on a new billet grille, blacked out the outer ring with hammertone paint and just did some general cleaning of the truck. Turned out pretty good.

Does this count?
"donkey ear'd" my exhaust ---> WTF :dunno:

Reactions: Heavy_GD
#15 ·
I keep debating pulling my running boards off, one has an end that is cracked... but they are nice to use to get in and out of. Esp. for my fiance..:dunno: How did the truck look without them? Any better?
It looks like it sits higher off the ground, I think I like it better, just not sure yet. But you better stretch before you try to get in it! :hehe: And I only have a leveling kit.

Once I do my '05 White Harley conversion I plan on getting some RBP nerf bars, and some 20" black Monsters and tires.

#16 ·
I got my 6.4 banjo bolts installed yesterday. If my mini me would take a nap I would hook up my water temp gauge.

#17 ·
I angle cut the exhaust tip to sorta kinda go out the rear more than the side. Imagine cutting a 45º slice into the end.

#19 ·
I looked at mine sitting there all pretty in the garage

Reactions: 6OhNoob