Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What did you do to your 6.0 today?

5M views 66K replies 2K participants last post by  Spikeophant 
#1 ·
Seems Im always doing some sort of project to my 6.0. Post what you have done to make your 6.0 better. Also post any pics if you got them!!
:icon_ford:

#43,989 ·
Negative the set of MBRP up pipes ive got

Might as well protect the fuel lines from heat
I used that on my manis and up pipes in this 6.4. Seems to have quicker spool up if I did it again I would soak the wrap in water first. I put it on dry and it's kinda hard to get it tight to the pipes.......and GO with the ball busting pipe jokes....

I like lamp...

#43,996 ·
I've been meaning to tell you, you should probably live with a relative or safe house because you're probably wanted for murder.

#43,999 ·
#44,000 ·
Hey brah, I have a 2015 that I had to spend $2200 on to get rid of the cow piss and rocket missile dpf filter, that I have to put back on every other year for emissions testing, because you and your hillbilly cousin wanted to roll around smoking and yelling yee yee.
I don't appreciate having that junk killing a truck I paid $68,000 for, so I think you should take some of the advice into consideration and not be a whiny *****

There's some really helpful guys around here that are willing to teach you the ropes and you can learn a lot if you wise up and grow a pair
well said....and BOOM! there's goes the dynamite! :rod:

someone just got their :bottom: ! :rofl: