Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Manual locking hubs on F-250 harley davidson?

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  paranoid1123 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a '05 harley davidson f-250 and it is having the stupid 4x4-a/c problem. I was wondering how to manually lock the hubs on this truck with the stock wheels. Dose the center cap just pop off or do I have to remove the whole wheel first (that would be kinda pointless if I was stuck in the mud)? I kinda pried on the center cap a little and it didn't budge but I didn't want to really torque on it untill I knew if it would break it or not.
:dunno:
:dunno:

See less See more
#3 ·
they also have a manual feature. Im not sure about the harleys but the king ranchs and the regular 250s just pop off.

#4 ·
mine have a hole in the center cap...not a Harley though...My A/C also blows how sometimes when I kick it into 4wd...but the 4wd sure does work

#5 ·
ok turns out the dealiership but the centercaps on before they tightened the lugs so the clips got wedged behinded the lugs.....they had to take all the hubs off before taking off the center cap. But they didn't figure that out untill they riped off the first one. son now i have 2 new centercaps on backorder. thanks for everyone who helped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.