LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-24-2010, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

FirstCoastDieselPerformance.com -- Your Source For Powerstroke Performance

I want to give major props to Adam at FCDP. I have dealt with him on a few occasions, and have nothing but great things to say about him and his customer service. Best i have personally dealt with.

I was able to reach him on the phone, thru emails and texting. I'm sure he was sick of talking to me, as i had a many, many questions. But he stayed with me and answered them all.

Example of Happiness: I ordered an SCT tuner on Monday, was in my mail when i got home from work Wednesday at 5pm. I emailed Adam my truck and strategy information at 6pm, he emailed me back letting me know he got them and would get the tunes ASAP (they come from innovative). He told me the average turn around could be a day or two. I text him a bunch more asking questions about how to use the SCT, how hard was it to set up etc. Come 9pm he asks me to check my email! I had my tunes back in about 3 hours!!! thats first class service! i was expecting to not have them until friday, or even monday. Personally i think he rushed the turn around just to shut me up... lol

Anyway thanks again Adam,

First class guy, competitive prices....
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 Old 07-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Abrannan19
Just saw this, I am bit late, but thanks for the very kind words!! We appreciate you very much and I happy to answer any questions!

Adam Brannan

First Coast Diesel Performance

post #3 of 3 Old 07-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i want to order the egr delete in future, good to hear customer service is top notch..

06-Rize/dual-rate Kings/Deavers/4.56/37/American Force 22x12/RoadArmors/WARN 12k/Detriot F/R Lockers/ORU Hydraulic steer/ARPs/BW Heads/Warren155/30s, MTW S1Billet/GoGo Manifold/Banks IC/NADP Heavy Hauler Trans/PHP tow Tune/BPD HD oil cooler/Oil & Coolant bypass/AMP steps/TransferFlow tank-toolbox

Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode