Need help guys!! Blown 6.0 and Ford refuses to fix. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 04:34 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Need help guys!! Blown 6.0 and Ford refuses to fix.

Here is a link to the original thread

Need help!! Warrenty says no pay!!!

This is a god friend and he needs some major help with this issue. Long story short, Truck stalled, towed into ford. Ford says no compression, removes head, piston is beat to hell. Inspector comes down, says forein object caused damage, NO PAY. Air Filter is fine, turbo fins are perfect, how else could a "forein object" get in the motor. Have called customer service to no resolve. Whats the next step, does anyone know what to do, who to call, or a good lawyer???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Premium Member

thats what happened to mine, they dropped a screw from HPOP cover down the intake. It smashed up #3 piston, but mine was still drivable. Sounds like you need a lawyer, or do what i did, bite the bullet and take it to a real diesel shop and have it fixed right.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:04 PM

piston

after seeing it in person, it looks like a broke ring to me, the indentions on the piston are small and square like ring debris to me, but what will cause the rings to break like that??
Old 06-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
do what im doing, swap a cummins in it, its ridiculous how ford is treating their customers
Old 06-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by knostroke View Post
do what im doing, swap a cummins in it, its ridiculous how ford is treating their customers
shut up he didnt ask what motor 2 swap into it
Old 06-23-2010, 06:00 PM

truck

Well, if this doesent get resolved, This will be my last ford, my 50k mile 06 will be tradede for a cummins. No use having the truck if the warrenty is worthless. Its ashame that ford treats customers this way.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:29 PM

if they did that to me, ide put a NAZ bottle open line right into the intake and drive the unit right through the front window of the dealership. dont let them **** you man tell them how it is.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:27 AM

This is a copy of the e- mail ford sent>> Dear Jarratt

Thank you for contacting the Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center regarding the engine concern on your 2005 Ford F-250 Crew Cab.

We understand how frustrating this experience has been for you. Ford cares about each and every customer; thus, in an effort to clarify this issue, we have checked our resources regarding this matter. It appears that a decision was already made and at this time, there is nothing we can do to overturn the previous decision that was done.

We appreciate the fact that you are a loyal Ford customer and we apologize that we are not able to give you a satisfactory answer. We thank you for the opportunity to address this concern. While we are unable to provide you with an alternate response, we have documented your feedback to ensure that our records are complete. On behalf of Ford Motor Company as a whole, we regret the circumstances which caused you to write. We hope that we might have the opportunity in the future to restore your confidence in our products and service.

Sometimes e-mail communication does not allow us to gain additional information that may be helpful in responding to your inquiry. Should you feel that we have not adequately addressed your questions, please feel free to contact us via telephone at (800)392-3673 between the hours of 8am and 5pm, local time, Monday through Friday. Hearing-impaired callers with access to a TDD may contact 1-800-232-5952. Please provide your 10 digit reference number: 1519671720.

Sincerely,
Alji
Customer Relationship Center
Ford Motor Company
Old 06-24-2010, 04:48 AM
Chapter Director

Oh man, that blows. What are you going to do now?
Old 06-24-2010, 09:46 AM

i would call and freak out emails are do not express ur feelings get some one one the phone ask for thier boss then ask for that persons boss its pretty simple if u yell long enough someone will give in
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.