06-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Check out my Modded truck with King Coil Overs!
***MODERATORS*** If this is against the rules, I apologize and will remove if requested. However I wanted to let the enthusiast in the 6.0 Section have an opportunity to see my Truck because there are much more views in this section than in the FS section.
Hello Folks. I have been lurking on here for years, I just don't post that much. Check out my 2006 F-250 CC SB. Here is what has been done to it.
- Custom Suspension Lift: Custom 4-Link with 3.0 King Coil-Overs in front, Custom Deaver Leafs and King piggyback shocks in the rear. 40" Toyo MT on 22" KMC XD Diesel wheels. Two sets of traction bars sitting in my storage room.
- Hydraulic Ram Steering System with steel braided brake lines.
- Custom Audio/Video - 2 TVs in Headliner, 1 TV in Rear View Mirror and 1 TV on Touch Screen Display. Rear View Camera with back up sensors. Full Touch Screen Navigation, Orion Amps built into Custom Alcantara (Suede) Head Liner and sun visors. Separate Tweeter and Mid-Range speakers front and rear. Orion Subs behind rear seats in custom enclosure. Sounds Clean and Hits very hard!!! No expense spared.
- Custom Leather Seat Covers inserts in Blue to match the exterior suspension pieces.
- Viper / Clifford Alarm - 2-way Paging, Auto Windows Up or Down, Auto Start, etc...
- Engine is currently stock, no programmer installed. Less than 10K miles on new heads, gaskets and head bolts done at dealer under warranty. Have receipts. Banks Intercooler and exhaust with AFE Intake.
- Amp Power Drop Down Steps, Transferflow 46 Gallon replacement Tank, Train Horns, On-Board Air Compressor, Vision X HID Lights, 5th wheel hitch set up in bed, Billet Badges, clear bra in the front, etc... I am sure I am missing some other cool stuff as well.
So what do you guys think?
Last edited by crf450x; 06-12-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Reason: removed references to it being for sale.