Okay guys, I gotta bunch of questions
1. What is the best transmission fluid to use? My local shop wanted to use Valvoline?
2. Will EGT's be hotter or lower with a tow tune while towing?
3. Will fuel mileage improve over stock with a tow tune while towing?
4. I am about to take a 1400 mile road trip hauling a 9,000 gooseneck, and the chick that helps me drive hates the straight pipe while accelerating on the interstate. Will the straight pipe be louder with a tow tune? I know RPM's will be slightly lower, but since it adds more timing to the engine, will it cancel out?
5. I have 90k on my trans since the last fluid change, and I'm nervous about my trans going out after changing it this late. Should I change it before or after the trip?
6. Should I still use the Tow/Haul while using a tow tune?
7. The transmission downshifts to slow your vehicle in Tow/Haul. Correct?
I think that's about i, I may have forgot something though
Any help/advice/comments are greatly appreciated