what kind of all weather mats you guys have? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 06:19 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what kind of all weather mats you guys have?

I am looking for a set for my 06 CC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2010, 07:02 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I bought some Hexomats. They were supposed to come with a grommet for the floor hook on the driver's front (they didn't). They hold the dirt/etc. well and the fit is okay. Actually, the fit in the back is great. One piece all the way across and it stays put. For the front I got the one piece which is notched on either side of the hump to help the fit. I'm still not too impressed with the fit in front, but they're okay. I do think they will wear VERY well as they aren't too soft.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

hate mats.

i just bought a vinyl floor kit from ford.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:22 PM

i dont have a pair but i have heard good things about husky and weathertech mats
Old 03-26-2010, 09:05 PM

I've had the Weathertech floorliners for over 3 years now. They fit perfectly and do a good job of protecting the carpet. I live out in the country and track all kinds of mud and crap in the truck, and the carpet is still perfect. They clean up with a little Purple Magic and water and still look brand new. The front ones don't cover the hump like the Huskyliner does, though. The back one goes completely across.

Here are a few pics. They're kinda dirty now, but you'll get the idea how they look.
Attached Thumbnails
what kind of all weather mats you guys have?-mat1.jpg   what kind of all weather mats you guys have?-mat2.jpg   what kind of all weather mats you guys have?-mat3.jpg   what kind of all weather mats you guys have?-mat4.jpg  
Old 03-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Picked up a set of huskyliners when they were on sale at cabellas a couple years ago, and have never looked back. I'd buy them again tomorrow.

They trap the slush, mud, and water so it doesnt drain out onto the carpet. The back seat goes all the way accross, and they make a peice that goes over the hump in the front, but I've got a handshaker and manual 4wd so it wasn't worth it.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:51 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech10002 View Post
I've had the Weathertech floorliners for over 3 years now. They fit perfectly and do a good job of protecting the carpet. I live out in the country and track all kinds of mud and crap in the truck, and the carpet is still perfect. They clean up with a little Purple Magic and water and still look brand new. The front ones don't cover the hump like the Huskyliner does, though. The back one goes completely across.

Here are a few pics. They're kinda dirty now, but you'll get the idea how they look.
I have a black set of the WeatherTech liners and they are great. I bought the Cabelas branded ones, but they are the same and made by WeatherTech.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:10 PM

Fox Weatherboots
Old 03-27-2010, 04:04 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I have the thick rubber ones from Wal-Mart. I don't know who made them, but they match my tan interior perfectly. They have held up perfectly so far...been about 3 years with no wear.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:14 AM
Serving Our Country!

i've had weathertechs in my last two vehicles, best darn floor mats i've ever owned. another great thing about them is they are made right here in the best country in the world! keeps americans working, i'll continue to support them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.