Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

exuast question...need info!!!

516 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  harley1rocker 
#1 ·
will the down pipe from a 6.0 2006 fit a 1995 7.3??? and for that matter would anything off the 6.0 fit or work with 7.3???? got one that is wrecked and got all kinda stufff to jus throw away...like the injectors,

#2 ·
not without modification as for the rest of the stuff the tranny cooler should fit i believe and the ic if you have an ic sell the rest of the stuff

#3 ·
whats a IC???and dude that works for us totaled a 06 6.0,the front end is smashed,radiator no good,isnt the external cooler on the radiater?

#4 ·
ic is an intercooler and that is most likely trash and not sure about the tranny cooler i have nothing but hand shakers

#5 ·
that truck in your pic looks to be bout the same year as mine,comin off the tranny is two metal lines,one end has compression fittins and the other are just rubber,im guessin nthats my external cooler,you dont have these,and sorry if this comes off as bein ignorant but what the hell are hand shakers???what kinda mod are you talkin bout to make that fit????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.