Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

horn and cruise control no worky

835 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Powerstrokingmypp 
#1 ·
last friday when driving to new orleans from galveston i got up to my highway cruising speed and hit the cruise control and i got nothing i figured it was a fuse or something but i couldnt find the cruise control fuse :dunno: then today some lady mustve fallen asleep for a second at the redlight so i was going to gingerly remind her with a little toot from the horn that green means go when i pressed the horn nothing happened so i rammed her and that got her attention just kidding. checked the horn fuse it was good. my radio controls and air conditioner controls still work so anyone know if theres a fuse i need to check or have any other advice? thanks

#2 ·
Same fuse as that for your CHMSL - Center High Mounted Stop Light. Check you High center brake light...is it working? If not thr fuse to it is probably needing replaced....not sure about your horn?

#3 ·
sounds like you need a clock spring.
is your air bag light on?

#6 ·
looks like dalton was right the other day when i was driving the airbag light started blinking with no particular pattern then eventually remained steady. when i started the truck the next day it didnt come on right away but eventually did the same little blinking routine then remained steady. how hard are these clocksprings to replace?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.