Trade..snow plow for 8" lift kit??? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Trade..snow plow for 8" lift kit???

heres the deal, got a 2008 model 8.5' Hiniker V-plow on my truck, this is second season on it.. (sub contract) Plow is in great condition, i gave $4600 for it new, still in good condition, wear bar shows wear, poly face is a little scratched, nothing out of the ordinary..

Ive been throwin around the idea of an 8 inch lift for awhile now, i would tell myself i was going to do it, then i would talk myself out of it ..

heres the deal, work is buying a second shop (auto shop) on the other side of town, boss was telling me he would like to upgrade to a v-plow from the strait blade we use now, for both locations. so I told him lets trade, my plow for an 8 inch lift and 37s, kinda said it jokingly, but he said, "well see what it would cost" so i did

, 8" pro comp w/rear leafs, front 4-link. $1650 37x1350x20 nitto mud grapplers $1320 so roughly $3000 for everyting (+-) and the boys over in the alignment shop would install it on my truck..

Tought descision, ive been thinking about selling the plow anyways as its alot of wear and tear, yet i usually make anywhere from 400 to 700 bucks everytime it snows.. A lift would be way sweet, but my goal is to make the truck faster, not slower..

What would you do?

Last edited by Stoker0560; 02-01-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.