Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

WTB; Running Boards, Rear Bumper, Black Grille

534 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  wriott 
#1 ·
I have an 06 f250 CC I recently purchased, there are a few things I would like to add or change.

Does anyone have some factory nerf bars / running boards they have taken off and would like to get rid of? Also looking for a straight rear bumper preferably from an 08/09. I don't care if these items are chrome or painted, as they will all be getting sprayed with Rhino liner anyway. Also looking for a black grille to replace the cracked chrome plastic one currently in place. If you have any of these items, let me know what you want for them including shipping to 77429 (Cypress, TX).

Thanks.

By the way, anyone looking for some Toyo Tires, let me know what size and type you are looking for. I have a friend who gets a pretty good deal on them, as he can buy from Toyo directly. I have no idea what it costs to ship em, but let me know what size and the zip code and I can find out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.