Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

6.0 street build

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  R&Rpowerstroke 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
New to the forum and just picked up a 03 CCSB lariat that has been completely bulletproofed. Got a smoking deal on it because of the shape of the body. The plan is to clean it up and turn it into a fun street truck. (can't afford to call it a race truck.) Going to be trying to update this as much as possible so stay turned.

Duece

#4 ·
:ORG welcome:
Good luck with your build and your screen name is killing my OCD. :yikes:

#7 ·
Got a bunch done today on the truck.
Removed the side steps the second day I got it to clean it up. You can also see how beat up the body is in some areas.
I'm planing on just bondoing the dents and I am going to plastidip the whole truck. cheap and cheerful. I bought a new front fender to replace the old one rather than using a bucket of bondo on it lol.

Attachments

#8 ·
Picked up a new rear bumper for a 08-16 f350 and also some wheels and tires. Now I know a lot of you will HATE the wheels and tires but thats totally ok. Wheels are 22x14 kmc diesels I got for a great deal that came with some 305/40 aturos or something. I didn't care about the tires as I already have some 305/45 nitto 420s.

Attachments

#12 ·
Looks good all blacked out man, congratulations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.