Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

If anyone sees this truck contact me

5K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  Jesse24spd 
#1 · (Edited)
If anyone sees this truck please contact me. NW Indiana area. Was at a shop in Valpo. Guy got locked up. Dunno where it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
I hope it turns up. It will definitely turn heads and get noticed. Any other details? Looks like a 6.0 F-350 with dual stacks.

Reactions: Lifsvr7
#5 · (Edited)
Missing truck

Sorry I guess I should add it I'm in northwest Indiana and it's a F250 Harley addition with twin stacks chromed out bed rails polish chrome toolbox. pro comp wheels cooper STT tires. Many parts of the interior on the dash and door panels are painted color matched

Reactions: scbrown74
#10 ·
I'm thinking that you are giving whomever boosted this truck too much credit. It's more likely on a beer run in Wanatah about now.

I'm going to tag @Twinjracing . He's in MC. He's a good set of eyes to have looking around.

#13 ·
I hope you get your truck back....When you do it's time for Ravelco...

#15 ·
Ok Zach, what in the HELL is with the diarrhea sentence. Holy hopping off the toilet seat, I mean really ????

I am all for some sort of anti theft device for your truck. Can also put a switch in for your FICM power interrupt. That will surely take care of the truck leaving again. Need a slick spot for switch or you can even use magnetic base switches like you see for windows etc. Or just get a alarm system that disables the engine. Its well worth the time and money because these trucks can be stolen in less then 30 seconds. Its shameful that Ford did such a poor job with the security of these trucks.

Keep us updated, hope you get your truck back soon.

#16 ·
Well yea. But the guy was supposed to be fixing it. He got locked up and it no where to be found. **** doesn't just vanish. Lol

Reactions: Cjandsons
#18 ·
Tried. Can't contact unless they approve. I've even reached out and had ppl tell him To contact me. Apparently it not that important.

#19 ·
I'd think that someone he knows has that truck. That means he's in on it.

Post his info here. We can go all Websleuths on him. Lol.

#20 ·
Shop was relentless diesel. Dudes name. Lucas Miracle.

#21 ·
#24 ·
I am curious how it works with a mechanic. He didn't technically take the truck. He was entrusted with the truck. I could see it being messy.

#25 ·
It is. First gotta take him to court and have detectives question him. If he fails to produce then it could be theft. Either by him or elsewhere.

#26 ·
I think it would be easy to get him convicted for GTA
I also bet he has lies on the business app if he was indeed a registered licensed business

as much as i would hate to pay one i would get a lawyer involved

and probably small claims for some of this just to start bombarding him with headaches

thelocal news might be interested in a quick segment ??

#28 ·
Six or seven broken fingers will make anyone talk, especially if your breaking them backwards. You thinking he has something to do with your truck ?

What is up there..........

#29 ·
I think Law Enforcement may expend manpower on this one, but giving this to a local news station might help them expend more man hours. I don't think a news outlet will air that he may have stolen a truck off his lot, but they may be interested in an applications for a business license from a person many times removed from prison with trucks mysteriously disappearing from his locked storage lot with a wife that has five aliases. I imagine you'd have to provide some research and have evidence of prior convictions against him and his wife.

If the garage owner is locked up, then maybe the detectives will add it to the list of complaints to put man hours against him.

I just don't think LE has many hours to expend on GTA compared to drug and violent crimes, but if its more than GTA it bumps up against drugs and violent crimes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.