Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Need advise on a bulletproofed 2006 F-350

434 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Big_gun_mam 
#1 ·
I currently have a 2001 F-250 with the 7.3 motor and I love it but I have a chance to buy a bulletproofed 2006 F-350 for what appears to be a reasonable price to me. The truck is a 4x4 lariat crew cab with moon roof, heated seats and ranch hand replacement bumpers front and back.

As far as performance, it has APR head studs with an aftermarket turbo and a good bit of Sinister diesel products under the hood with 4" MRBP exhaust, SCT tuner and Edge monitor which I believe has the built in gauges. The truck has around 240,000 miles on it and the interior is in OK condition just needs a good cleaning, driver seat is worn but not torn and the back seats look great, truck also has like New Toyo tires on it,

I'll be honest the 6.0 trucks have always kinda scared me just because I know they have had issues but I also know with the right mods they can be great trucks, the previous owner claims this to be a 700 HP truck, I took a few pics of the truck as well as the motor and just to be honest I dont know what all the mods are under the hood and what they are all for.

I can get the truck for $14,000. I would love some advise on whether its worth the asking price. I can email or text pics to anyone here if you email me and maybe someone could post them here for me.

thanks in advance

See less See more
#2 ·
RUN AS FAR AND FAST AS YOU CAN.......

If the owner has tuned it anywhere close to that HP it has issues. Plus Sinister stuff is trash for the 6.0.

BIG FAT NO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.