Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Is anybody near legoland dallas?

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Gadgetguru 
#1 ·
My wife and kids left for there this morning, I've tried to contact her every hour all day and haven't heard a word back.
Legoland has been closed for two hours now, I'm really stressing out over this.

#3 ·
Just heard from her they're fine.
I'm still pretty upset I had to go 13 hours worrying though.

#4 ·
If you have an iPhone or android and set up the location feature you can look to see where her phone is online.

iPhone- icloud.com

Android- default https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager?u=0 or one of the many others on the play store (if you have access to her google account you can tell her phone to install one)

EDIT: My slow typing caused me to miss your response

#6 ·
Yeah we have notes, but I didn't think about the tracker.
If she wouldn't keep her f'n phone on silent all the damn time she'd probably have heard the 50 times I called and text her.

#7 ·
I think this may be the first ORG Amber Alert I have seen here... :look:

#8 ·
Yep.....well they're fine and won't be home for three hours so I think it's steak and Margarita time.

#9 ·
I'm glad they are ok bud.

Enjoy the steak and margaritas.:beer:

#10 ·
I was seriously about to ask someone to drive through the parking lot looking for her car lol.
As far as the food, I'm at my usual place but ended up with the one chity waiter.....hes got like three sexual harassment charges against him and is a really bad waiter, only reason he even works here is because he's the owners side chick's son.

#11 ·
Oh good, another waitress took over for him lol

#12 ·
Ahhhh it's sooooo good!

#13 ·
I forgot what it was like to sit down at a restaurant with a table to myself. Lol

#14 ·
Looks good. Deserve it after all that worrying.

I have an app called Familywhere on T-Mobile like you talked about. For T-Mobile, everyone in your family gets a text that they can be tracked, so the teenager did not like that. Don't know what my coworker used, but her app gave her kids a signal each time it was being used. Just so you know they will know they're being watched. Also, the family where app does not work if a phone is on a wireless network, such as using Starbucks for the wireless. It only works if the phone is using the carriers wireless network. I find it useful if I misplaced the phone, it can get to within a few meters.

Enjoy the steak.

#15 ·
I guess I should change this amber alert to a psa , the wife said she had a massive chit attack at legoland and it wouldn't flush......so yeah there's that.

#17 ·
Wow. Just wow.

My wife has her phone on vibrate or silent all the time. Don't know why. She says it's because she doesn't turn it back on after work. Guess she doesn't want me to know when/how many texts she is getting or from who. :look: Kinda silly since I can just go online and look at our bill plus my fingerprint is enrolled on her phone so I can unlock it. Of course it is never out of her sight. But it annoys the hell out of me because I've had similar situations where I was worried and she didn't answer because she didn't have the ringer on.

#16 ·
Cool story... your wife had to take a huge chit and used that as a "reason" why she didn't answer your phone call.:look:

Reactions: SparkyF250
#18 ·
No the reason was she thought she left her phone in the car.
The other story she told me today, and I figured I'd warn anyone that might be going to legoland today lol

Reactions: Rattlesnake18
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.