Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What do you guys think???

1K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  bfloyd4445 
#1 · (Edited)
Van Bortel Ford Live Inventory

2006 F-250 PSD X-Cab, Lariat Loaded

What do you guys think about this truck? The only thing that is a concern is the 106,000 miles.:dunno:

Let me know what you think!

Thanks

#2 ·
Nice truck looks fairly clean, tell them to put some 35'' mub tires on it, an probably wouldnt be a bad deal...

#3 ·
I'd ask a mod or someone to run the VIN through the Oasis before I would consider purchasing a used 6.0. That way you get the entire vehicle history!

#5 ·

What do you guys think about this truck? The only thing that is a concern is the 106,000 miles.:dunno:

Thanks
I have 220k on my 6.0 so thats not a lot of miles

I'd ask a mod or someone to run the VIN through the Oasis before I would consider purchasing a used 6.0. That way you get the entire vehicle history!
:nod: but you would probably have better luck at a Ford dealership since Dave cant run reports right now

#6 ·
I have 220k on my 6.0 so thats not a lot of miles

:nod: but you would probably have better luck at a Ford dealership since Dave cant run reports right now
Good to know! I wasn't sure if they were still doing it or not. Thanks for the info.:thumb:

#7 ·
I think im gonna go to Ford tomorrow and check it out. Ill ask if i can get an oasis report on it as well. Ill keep updating!

Thanks!

#10 ·

Thanks
that looks like a steal. The one thing besides the color i don't like is the snow plow package. Makes me wonder how much plowing it has done. The mileage if it is stock and has been maintained is nothing unless those are plowing miles. 2006 is prety new for that many miles so most likely it is highway miles.
oh, it has the chrome package which is an $800 option. I paid $43,000 for my 07 new after discounts were taken off the $51,000 price and its very close to mine in options except for no sun roof i think.

#12 ·
that was a steal. I can send you the sticker from mine and you can see what that truck cost less than three years ago

#14 ·
a possibility. You didgo and tell everyone in the whole world about thisclose to $50,000 dollar when new less than three years ago truck for sale for $16,000....and you choose to do this a a website that is populated with Ford powerstroke fans. hummm....
Hey phantom, all kidding aside u may never know unless the lucky guy comes forth and admits it. I'd like to think that the psd.orgers would let you know. I think this is the best site on the web filled with great people. I never see all the bashing battering and other whinny crap going on here like at other sites. Here everyone is always helpful and respectful.
Getting back to the truck: that was a good deal, and anyone in the market that walked in the dealership was gonna snap that baby up.
Don't worry, there will be more. Mine will likely be up shortly when the 2011's are able to be ordered. The sticker on mine was about 51k and has most options except for the nav system.

#18 ·
I know pretty close what the sticker price was. Love the king ranch but won't ever own a truck with a console between the front seats again. I bought one once and could never stretch out cause of that darn console. With the 40/60 split bench you have the drop down console with storage which can be flipped up allowing one to stretch out, seat an extra person or allow your lady friend to snuggle while on the road to help you stay awake. Nope, the disadvantages of the console far out weigh any advantages. I only saw one advantage to the console and that was to use it as an ice chest to keep my beer cold and instantly available when working on the ranch or off road. I drilled a hole for a drain threw in the beer and ice and i was good to go untill i eaither ran out of gas or beer. That said if the king ranch with the 40/60 split is available next time i buy a truck i will buy one. love the rest of the truck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.