Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

injector hold downs

665 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  06DZL 
#1 ·
Im trying to find the correct injector hold downs but not having much luck. I know there are 2 different hold downs and the change was in 1/06. The truck im working on has a 1/06 production date with the "square" back injector hold downs.

From my research these should be part number 6C3Z 9C995 A and pre 1/06 should be 3C3Z 9C995 AA

I mistakingly order the 3c3z hold downs the first time which are round back. i called the dealer and ordered the 6c3z part number and they came in and were also round back....WTH?!

I called Autonation white bear lake since my local guy cant find the correct part. I talked to the guy at auto nation i cant remember who i spoke with but he immediately knew there were 2 different hold downs. I told him im pretty sure this was a post 1/06 build because it has the square back hold downs, he agreed and said the 6c3z was the correct part number. i said great send them to me. I get home today excited i can finally get this truck back together, the box is 6c3z i open it up and its the round back hold downs :( grrr

What is the deal here?! I need square back hold downs!

Frustrated, where do i get the correct hold downs??

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.